ADMISSION FOR HOSTELS (STD VI TO XII)
- Starting June, Makhija Foundation is opening its on-campus, modern, exclusive hostels for boys and girls respectively for both the CBSE & Matriculation Schools for Std. VI & above. The Admission for Hostels is now open. Parents can register with Makhija Foundation for the hostel.
- Every child will have to appear for the entrance exam (except Std. XI) followed by an interview to complete the pre-requisites for admission. Std XI admissions are based on the X board exam marks. The registration form can be obtained from the school on request.
- The registration fees is Rs.1,000/- (Rupees thousand only)
- The admission test will examine your child’s practical skills and proficiency in English and Mathematics.
- LKG:-Minimum age of 3 years completed and maximum age of 4 years as on 1st June.
- STD. VI TO IX: Admissions open for hostellers only.
- PLUS ONE: Groups offered: Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science Maths, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies)
- OTHERS CLASSES: No Vacancy
Documents required at the time of admission
- Four copies of the child’s latest passport size (colour) photograph with the negative.
- Transfer certificate from the previous school (original)
- Birth certificate (original)
- Attested copy of the last report / marks card
- Indemnity bond (format provided by the school)
- Medical form (format provided by the school)